Powerful, this wine enjoys a long maceration which gives it structure and poise. Aged for 24 to 30 months, in American oak casks, this cuvée is perfect for lovers of full-bodied wines.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alta
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Classification Reserva
- Grape variety Tempranillo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Riojanas
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 856005
- UPC code 08410030407694
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.