- Country France
- Region Savoie et Bugey
- Designation of origin Vin de Savoie
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Jean Perrier & Fils
- Promoting agent Les InVinQ 9399-2691 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 856997
- UPC code 03279983030091
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas cherry, raspberry, spice
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.