- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Garonne et Lot
- Designation of origin Cahors
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer V. Bernède et Fils
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 857177
- UPC code 03499290000017
- Aromas black fruit, licorice, spice, woody notes
Drink now or keep 8 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.