Domaine Pellé Menetou-Salon les Blanchais 2020
This is brilliant. Paul-Henry Pellé is the fourth-generation winemaker at the head of the estate, one of the greatest of the appellation. Les Blanchais, certainly their flagship cuvee, is born from a 2.7-hecare clos where Sauvignon Blanc vines are aged 40 years on average. Quite nervy, it displays a supple texture that lasts in a persistent finale.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Menetou-Salon
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Henry Pellé
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 872572
- UPC code 03453560102009
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.