Meticulous work has taken Véronique and Luc Brintet to the top of the Mercurey appellation. A well-made and authentic wine, reflecting controlled yields and careful winemaking.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte Chalonnaise/Côte du Couchois
- Designation of origin Mercurey
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Brintet EARL
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 873273
- UPC code 03555202192642
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Brochettes of grilled pork and peachesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Pork tenderloin with a maple-whisky glazePreparation 10 minutes | refrigeration: 2 hours or moreCooking time 15 to 18 minutes
Pinot noir and blackberry poptailsPreparation 5 minutes | freezing : 8 hoursCooking time 5 minutes