This tasty, balanced, precisely ripened cuvée was made by Marie-Hélène Bacave, fourth generation vigneron at this lovely family estate. An exceptional quality-price ratio.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Corbières
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Carignan 50 %, Mourvèdre 30 %, Syrah 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA St-Jean de la Gineste
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 875252
- UPC code 03760075320027
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.