- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Pic Saint-Loup
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 50 %, Grenache 25 %, Mourvèdre 15 %, Carignan 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château de Cazeneuve André Leenhardt
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 881656
- UPC code 03570103001015
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.