Château de Cazeneuve Calcaires 2020
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Pic Saint-Loup
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 50 %, Grenache 25 %, Mourvèdre 15 %, Carignan 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château de Cazeneuve André Leenhardt
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 881656
- UPC code 03570103001015
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Beef Kefta brochettesPreparation 10 minutes | refrigeration: 1 hourCooking time 10 minutes
Bison burgers with blue cheesePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 12 to 14 minutes
Grilled beef tenderloin with blue cheese butterPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.