Rich of three centuries of winemaking tradition in Cahors, the Jouffreau family heads the Clos du Gamot where 15 hectares are home to vines partly aged 40 to 70 years with others aged 120 years. Yields are kept low to obtain fruit of optimal quality and a powerful yet elegant cuvee filled with aromas of licorice, black fruits and flowers, highlighted by subtle woody and mineral notes.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Garonne et Lot
- Designation of origin Cahors
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Malbec 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Jean Jouffreau
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 913418
- UPC code 03282062146194
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.