Abbaye St-Hilaire Les Cerisiers 2016
With vines spanning over 85 hectares, Abbaye St Hilaire estate occupies the land between Sainte-Victoire Mountain and Mont Aurélien, at the heart of Provence. Following 12 months of cask aging yielding tone and aromatic complexity, it is presented to you with a few years of bottle-aging and featuring notes of tobacco, leather, plum and licorice.
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Coteaux Varois en Provence
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 85 %, Cabernet sauvignon 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Distilleries et Domaines de Provence
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Advini Inc.
- SAQ code 913558
- UPC code 03496840005393