Domaine des Perdrix Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2017
The Devillard family, also owners of Château de Chamirey, has always been known for its high-quality wines. Today, a new generation is taking over and keeping the tradition going.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer B. et C. Devillard
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 917674
- UPC code 00011373003703