In the small village of Igé in Burgundy, the Fichet estate has 11 hectares of land, including Château London, one of the most prestigious and renowned estates of the mâconnais. Chardonnay vines are harvested as the individual plots mature. The wine is delicate and light, with beautiful apple and lime zest accents, subtly accompanied by herbaceous and floral notes.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Mâconnais
- Designation of origin Mâcon Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL Fichet Pierre-Yves & Olivier
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 917781
- UPC code 03760088940014
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.