With this cuvée, Christine Dupuy has made a supple, approachable and fruit-forward Madiran by aging most of the wine in stainless steel tanks, and a small part in oak barrels.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Pyrénées/Gascogne
- Designation of origin Madiran
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Tannat 70 %, Cabernet franc 20 %, Cabernet sauvignon 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL Christine Dupuy
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 919100
- UPC code 03469620000017
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Mini casserole of quick cassoulet with game sausagePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 50 minutes
Venison ChampvallonPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Grilled beef tenderloin with blue cheese butterPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes