Located on the right bank of the Serein, also the site of the famed «hill of grands crus,» this small property (16 hectares) is owned by one of Chablis» oldest families (1590).
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Chablis
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Seguinot-Bordet Père Fils
- Promoting agent Mosaiq Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 926899
- UPC code 03760082220020
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas citrus, Granny Smith apple, limestone, white flowers
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.