- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Nutella
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) strong coffee
- 12 ladyfingers or Petit Beurre biscuits
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sugar
- 250 ml (1 cup) ricotta
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) cocoa powder
- In a bowl, mix together the Nutella and half the coffee.
- Divide the biscuits among verrines and drizzle with the rest of the coffee. Cover with the Nutella mixture.
- In a separate bowl using an electric hand-held or stand mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture whitens and quadruples in volume.
- With a spatula, gently fold in the ricotta.
- Divide the ricotta cream among the verrines. Refrigerate for a minimum six hours until the cream is firm.
- Just before serving, dust with cocoa powder.