Team’s top picks Victoriaville - Boul. Jutras
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Charles B.January 10, 2023(Automatically translated) Here is a well-balanced Chardonnay. Has a tangy touch that makes a nice contrast with the notes of butter typical of the wines of this region. Definitely one of my favorites!
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Charles B.October 31, 2022(Automatically translated) "A sunshine wine, fleshy, marked by black fruit jam, plum, cooked fruit, smoke and meat. Since it has already gone through a decade, this is your chance to discover it in a window of evolution quite at the right time!" - Nothing more to say!
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Charles B.October 24, 2022(Automatically translated) My favorite Riesling! Just over $20, it offers plenty of candied white fruit, but without the residual sugar. A sure bet of Alsace! It is well taken at any time of the meal.
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Charles B.October 17, 2022(Automatically translated) Here is a Californian Chardonnay that has kept a little embarrassment. We taste the buttery notes, but it remains more discreet. Nice balance in this bottle of Antinori.
- Bonus 500 ptsAvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Charles B.September 20, 2022(Automatically translated) Wealth and opulence flow from this bottleneck in abundance! The little brother of the renowned Caymus offers predominant aromas of small candied red fruits. A touch of residual sugar manifests itself, but will only make you appreciate the richness that the sun brings to this big Californian juice.
- Bonus 500 pts5%Regular Price $69.75 Special Price $65.75AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Charles B.September 20, 2022(Automatically translated) Proud icon of the Island of Islay since 1779 and my bar since 2017, the 12-year-old Bowmore develops delicious smoke aromas. A timeless scotch that I appreciate on all occasions, especially because of its excellent value for money.
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Charles B.September 12, 2022(Automatically translated) Aimed at all lovers of Cabernet or American Zinfandel. You will be seduced! A large 11g of sugar that hides well in this heavy bottle, it is subtle behind the full-bodied notes of candied fruit. I always keep at least 2 bottles in the cellar.