Castello d’Albola Chianti Classico Riserva 2013
Horizontal tanks to facilitate extraction were installed during modernization of the winery, owned by Zonin for more than 30 years. Aged two years in casks, this Chianti is made from the estate's best Sangiovese grapes. Under measured strength, nuances of cherry, dried flowers and rosewood define the supple, suave and well-balanced palate. Accessible now, and over the next three to five years.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Chianti Classico
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Classification Riserva
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 95 %, Canaiolo 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Castello d'Albola
- Promoting agent Mosaiq Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 10254717
- UPC code 08002235020046