Grant Burge The Holy Trinity 2017
Online presale from September 3rd, 2020
Made from vines aged between 50 and 120 years old, this cuvee is inspired by southern Rhône blends. The maturity of the harvest and its tun and cask aging over 18 months bring a certain generosity to the wine, as well as a roasted-woodiness that will inspire grilled ribs generously coated in BBQ sauce.
- Country Australia
- Region South Australia, Barossa Valley
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape varieties Grenache 44 %, Syrah 40 %, Mourvèdre 16 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Grant Burge Wines Pty Ltd
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 10257871
- UPC code 09315705004606
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.