Rhône. Crozes-Hermitage. Smells of humid dirt, of animal notes. There's something fauve about it. A Syrah with accents of violet and fresh ground pepper. Refined. Cherry skin, cranberry, raspberry. Ripe and juicy.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Crozes-Hermitage
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mathilde Chapoutier Sélection
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 10259876
- UPC code 03391180016774
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.