Rhône. Crozes-Hermitage. Smells of humid dirt, of animal notes. There's something fauve about it. A Syrah with accents of violet and fresh ground pepper. Refined. Cherry skin, cranberry, raspberry. Ripe and juicy.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Crozes-Hermitage
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mathilde Chapoutier Sélection
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 10259876
- UPC code 03391180020283
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas black olive, blackberry, raspberry, spice, violet
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Flank steak with shallotsPreparation 10 minCooking time 12 min
Bobotie (South African meat pie)Preparation 20 minCooking time 40 min
Bison medallions with wild mushroom and Quebec cheese saucePreparation 15 minCooking time 30 min
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.