From pic Saint-Loup, in the Languedoc hillside. Syrah, Grenache and Cinsault. A delicate, suave rosé. Notes of mango, cherries and raspberries. A coating texture.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Languedoc
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 50 %, Grenache 40 %, Cinsault 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer MM Durand et Valentin
- Promoting agent La Fontaine Vins & Liqueurs Inc.
- SAQ code 10263841
- UPC code 03437500000051
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Lobster bisque with rouille and croutonsPreparation 15 minCooking time 50 min
Pappardelle with zucchini ribbons, grape tomatoes and fetaPreparation 10 minCooking time 10 min
Whipped feta dipPreparation 10 minCooking time None
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.