Quebecers are very fond of Carpineto wines and this Chianti Riserva is no exception to the rule. The Sangiovese, aged in barrels for over a year, opens on enticing aromas of cedar, celery salt, blackcurrant, and cherry. The woody finale feels perfecly integrated and offers robust tannins.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Chianti Classico
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Classification Riserva
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 80 %, Canaiolo 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Casa Vinicola Carpineto
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 10300023
- UPC code 08003015701179
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.