Carpineto wines hold a special place in the hearts of Quebecers and this Chianti Riserva is no exception to the rule. Aged in barrels for a year or more and refined in bottle for more than 10 months, this preponderance of Sangiovese opens on enticing aromas of cedar, celery salt, blackcurrant, and cherry. The woody finish feels well integrated and offers robust tannins.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Chianti Classico
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Classification Riserva
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 80 %, Canaiolo 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Casa Vinicola Carpineto
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 10300023
- UPC code 08003015701179
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.