Historically, the term nobile was used for wines that were exclusively reserved for the aristocratic families from the region surrounding the Tuscan village of Montepulciano.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Classification Riserva
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 70 %, Canaiolo 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Casa Vinicola Carpineto
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 10319912
- UPC code 08003015700615
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.