Herzog Special Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Alexander Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Kosher (Mevushal)
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Herzog Wine Cellars Co.
- Promoting agent 81750 Canada Ltée
- SAQ code 10348326
- UPC code 00087752002759
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.