Baron Herzog Chenin Blanc California 2018
«Simple and compelling. A California Chenin that opens on notes of honeydew and crisp apple. A touch of acidity and a faint touch of sugar.»
- Country United States
- Region California
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape variety Chenin blanc
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 24 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Kosher (Mevushal)
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Baron Herzog Wine Cellars Co.
- Promoting agent 81750 Canada Ltd.
- SAQ code 10348369
- UPC code 00087752002537