Hedges C.M.S. 2016
After starting out in an export company, Tom Hedges from Washington State and wife Anne-Marie from Champagne turned to producing – with their children Sarah and Christophe – highly praised wines. Grown in a region with less than 200 ml of rain per year with high day/night temperature contrasts, the Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah vines reveal a personality of black fruits, licorice, violet and cocoa.
- Country United States
- Region Washington
- Designation of origin Columbia Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Merlot 69 %, Cabernet sauvignon 20 %, Syrah 11 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Hedges Family Estate
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 10354478
- UPC code 00853096008005