Hermanos Lurton Cuesta Grande Toro 2014
Detailed info"This has a funky nose of wet earth, dried leaves and some flowers to boot. The palate is very fresh with lots of redcurrant-like flavors running throughout and soft tannins that appear towards the finish."
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée du Duero
- Designation of origin Tierra de Leon
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Tinta de Toro 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Jacques et François Lurton
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée.
- SAQ code 10358006
- UPC code 00635335441213