Torres Nerola habitat organique 2016
Miguel Torres Jr is at the head of a 2,300-hectare empire, spread over three continents and 150 countries. The last of the five-generation lignée is behind this cuvee, decidedly Mediterranean with its Syrah and Monastrell blend. Launched in 2002, Nerola is born from organic and ecological agriculture, in total environment harmony. Flavours of anise, torrefaction and cassis syrup make up the ample, lasting mouth.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Catalunya
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Syrah 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Miguel Torres SA
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Inc.
- SAQ code 10359252
- UPC code 08410113003010