What a great opportunity to discover the region’s wines already showing a few years of aging! With over 10 years of aging already, this wine unveils notes of undergrowth and dried fruit. A must for game dishes with wild mushrooms.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alavesa
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Classification Gran reserva
- Grape varieties Tempranillo 86 %, Graciano 9 %, Mazuelo 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.9 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Faustino
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Ltée
- SAQ code 10483026
- UPC code 07410435512956
- Vintage tasted 2010
- Aromas blackberry, caramel, dried fruit, oak, prune, sweet spices
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.