The view of the Douro Valley from this «Crasto» (Latin for fortress), property of the Roquette family for over a century, is simply splendid. The cuvee, a blend of Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional, is refined in stainless steel and showcases plenty of fruit, but with good structure. The supple texture also reveals cassis and licorice flavours alongside firm tannins.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Tinta roriz 55 %, Touriga Franca 20 %, Touriga nacional 20 %, Tinta barroca 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Quinta Do Crasto
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 10486921
- UPC code 05604123006052
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.