Jean-Jacques Loberger wasted no time when he took over the estate in the mid-1980s and immediately converted the vineyard to organic and biodynamic agriculture. The winemaker-harvester is part of a select group of growers that sell their own production. The proud owner of vines located on beautifully exposed hillsides brings the Weingarten lieu-dit to the forefront in this cuvee. The Pinot Gris reveals lovely texture featuring honey, pear, preserved lemon and smoke accents.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot gris 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 18.8 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine J. Loberger
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 10524094
- UPC code 03760154960786
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.