Jean-Jacques Loberger wasted no time when he took over the estate in the mid-1980s and immediately converted the vineyard to organic and biodynamic agriculture. The winemaker-harvester is part of a select group of growers that sell their own production. The proud owner of vines located on beautifully exposed hillsides brings the Weingarten lieu-dit to the forefront in this cuvee. The Pinot Gris reveals lovely texture featuring honey, pear, preserved lemon and smoke accents.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot gris 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 18.8 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Biodynamic, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine J. Loberger
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 10524094
- UPC code 03760154960786
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Barbecued Asian chicken breast with bean sprout saladPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Stromboli with goat cheese and caramelized onionPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 minutes
Salmon tataki Asian-stylePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 to 2 minutes