Well known to Quebecers, this winery is owned by Alain Rochard and Laurent Farre, who also owned the defunct Montreal bistro Continental. La Mère Grand is made from biodynamically grown grapes.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Minervois
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Carignan 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignoble du Loup Blanc
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 10528221
- UPC code 03760119323014
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.