The famed Rothschild family, proprietors of several Bordeaux estates, opened a winery in Chile in 1997. Accented with dark fruit and eucalyptus, this blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Carmenère is the ideal companion to everyday fare such as grilled beef, burgers or sausages.
- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Maule
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Baron Philippe de Rothschild SA
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 10530283
- UPC code 00812485000143
- Aromas black fruit, eucalyptus, spice, vegetable notes
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.