No. 83 of the 2019 Top 100
‘’ This medium-bodied red is balanced and fresh, with light, taut tannins and a well-knit mix of wild strawberry and raspberry, dried thyme, singed orange peel and spicy mineral flavors. Drink now through 2023. ‘’
- Country Italy
- Region Sicily
- Designation of origin Cerasuolo di Vittoria
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape varieties Nero d'Avola 60 %, Frappato 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Aziende Agricole Planeta SS
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 10553362
- UPC code 08020735009002
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.