Received no less than the title of wine business of the year in 2012 by Platter's, the reference when it comes to South African wine guides.
- Country South Africa
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape varieties Syrah 65 %, Mourvèdre 32 %, Viognier 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Boekenhoutskloof
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 10678464
- UPC code 00746925000564
- Aromas black fruit jam, licorice, prune, smoke
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.