Hacienda Araucano Clos de Lolol 2015
Created by brothers François and Jacques in 1988, Lurton wines was first a consulting business for wine élevage, winemaking and marketing. Today headed by François, the company produces wine in all corners of the world, with a soft spot for Chile. This hacienda is located in the historic village of Lolol, Colchagua Valley. It delivers a blend of Carmenère, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Cabernet Franc aged 18 months in French oak. True Chile expression, with French savoir-faire.
- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Rapel
- Designation of origin Valle del Colchagua
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Syrah 55 %, Cabernet franc 18 %, Carmenere 18 %, Cabernet sauvignon 9 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina Hacienda Araucano SA
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée.
- SAQ code 10689868
- UPC code 00635335676318