- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 4.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château des Charmes Wines
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 10745495
- UPC code 00776409000230
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas cherry, leather, vegetable notes
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.