The wine to uncork if you're planning to serve game meats at a holiday dinner. Intense and structured with nicely ripe tannins, it can stand up to large game as well as other spicy, savoury dishes.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Jumilla
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Monastrell 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 4.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Juan Gil S.L.
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc. (CAD)
- SAQ code 10758325
- UPC code 08437005068070