The wine to uncork if you're planning to serve game meats at a holiday dinner. Intense and structured with nicely ripe tannins, it can stand up to large game as well as other spicy, savoury dishes.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Jumilla
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Monastrell 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 5.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Juan Gil S.L.
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 10758325
- UPC code 08437005068070
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas black fruit, cooked fruit, dark chocolate, sweet spices, woody notes
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Greek pastitsioPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 hour approx.
Holiday meatballs and pig's feet stewPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 3 hours 15 minutes
Turmeric lamb satays with soy-and-maple-syrup saucePreparation 15 minutes + 6 hours refrigerationCooking time 5 minutes