Hand-harvested from small plots in Trentino, Pinot Noir is grown at Mezzacorona in ideal conditions for its demanding development. In order to maximise its fruity expression, it is not put into casks, leaving a digestible, fruity and floral profile.
- Country Italy
- Region Trentino Alto Adige, Vigneti delle Dolomiti
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 6.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mezzacorona
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 10780311
- UPC code 08004305002488
- Aromas floral notes, plum, strawberry
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.