The nose opens on a touch of citrus notes. A hint of kaffir lime leaves, a touch of grapefruit, a bit exotic. A thirst-quenching, refreshing mouth. A mouth reminiscent of ginger and bitter orange.
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Côtes de Provence
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Cinsault 30 %, Mourvèdre 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Château d'Astros
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 10790843
- UPC code 03380460001203
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.