Year after year, Fattoria Zerbina is one of the best wineries of Emilia-Romana, a standing that can be attributed in part to Cristina Geminiani, considered one of the most talented women in the wine business by Wine Advocate, in the Robert Parker era. Fans of Chianti looking for something new will be delighted by this red, mostly made of Sangiovese and featuring nice wood from its élevage in French and American oak casks.
- Country Italy
- Region Emilia-Romagna
- Designation of origin Romagna
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 90 %, Merlot 8 %, Ancellotta 2 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Fattoria Zerbina
- Promoting agent Trinque Inc.
- SAQ code 10811237
- UPC code 08032644315020
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.