Two famous grape varietals make up this wine: Pinot Noir for its fruity character and Syrah for its body and peppery notes. A perfect match for a herb-crusted salmon fillet or a Brie and sun-dried tomatoes pork fillet.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Pays d'Oc
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12.4 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Albert Bichot
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 10846026
- UPC code 00087113115227
- Aromas morello cherry, pepper, plum, strawberry
Drink now or keep 6 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Carrot polenta and simmered lentils with root vegetablesPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Grilled chicken breast with peanut saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Californian sandwichesPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes