Two famous grape varietals make up this wine: Pinot Noir for its fruity character and Syrah for its body and peppery notes. A perfect match for a herb-crusted salmon fillet or a Brie and sun-dried tomatoes pork fillet.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Pays d'Oc
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12.4 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Albert Bichot
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 10846026
- UPC code 00087113115227
- Aromas morello cherry, pepper, plum, strawberry
Drink now or keep 6 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.