Jean-Paul Daumen has been tending his vines biodynamicallyÂ since 2000. The result? Wines that are top quality and utterly scrumptious.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 80 %, Syrah 10 %, Cinsault 5 %, Mourvèdre 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Biodynamic, Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL Daumen Père et Fils
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 10919133
- UPC code 03760169471321
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.