Jean-Paul Daumen has been tending his vines biodynamically since 2000. The result? Wines that are top quality and utterly scrumptious.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 80 %, Syrah 10 %, Cinsault 5 %, Mourvèdre 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Biodynamic, Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL Daumen Père et Fils
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 10919133
- UPC code 03760169471321
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Mini casserole of quick cassoulet with game sausagePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 50 minutes
Duck leg confitPreparation 5 minutesCooking time 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes
Vegetarian tourtièrePreparation 45 minutesCooking time 1 hour 10 minutes