Schug Estate Winery Sonoma Coast Pinot noir 2019
Without falling into stereotype, this wine represents the modern face of the Pinot noir with aromas of sour cherry, clove, leather and barley sugar. This is a lovely Sonoma wine, fresh and seductive.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Sonoma Coast
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Schug Carneros Estate Winery
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 10944232
- UPC code 00744598147784
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.