Without falling into stereotype, this wine represents the modern face of the Pinot noir with aromas of sour cherry, clove, leather and barley sugar. This is a lovely Sonoma wine, fresh and seductive.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Sonoma Coast
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.8 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Schug Carneros Estate Winery
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 10944232
- UPC code 00744598147784
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.