If you love full-bodied wines, you'll be enthralled by this fleshy Cabernet tailor-made for your red meat dishes. Established in 1999, Arboleda is one of Chile's first estate to adopt environmentally conscious production methods, certified by the country's National Sustainability Code.
- Country Chile
- Region Aconcagua, Valle del Aconcagua
- Designation of origin Valle del Aconcagua
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina Arboleda S.A.
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 10967434
- UPC code 00608057104971
- Aromas blackcurrant, cocoa, tobacco, vegetable notes
Drink now or keep 6 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.