- Country France
- Region Champagne, Montagne de Reims
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Pinot noir 45 %, Pinot meunier 35 %, Chardonnay 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 10 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 10968218
- UPC code 03049614003417
- Aromas almond paste, brioche, cherry, floral notes, strawberry
- Serving temperature From 10°C to 12°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Oysters with champagne zabaglionePreparation 20 minCooking time 25 min
Smoked sturgeon and cream cheese canapésPreparation 10 minCooking time None
Grilled chicken, avocado and grilled red pepper tartinePreparation 15 minCooking time 12 min
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.