This majestic estate overlooking Lake Okanagan offers a Pinot Noir whose style and ripe fruit are clearly North American, yet with an elegant expression.
- Country Canada
- Region British Columbia, Okanagan Valley
- Designation of origin Okanagan Valley
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.6 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mission Hill Family Estate
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 11092027
- UPC code 00776545980144
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.