Manon Chalifoux, advisor at SAQ Sainte-Adèle
- Country Canada
- Region British Columbia, Okanagan Valley
- Designation of origin Okanagan Valley
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mission Hill Family Estate
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 11092078
- UPC code 00776545995391
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.