Originally from Quebec, Nathalie Bonhomme today lives in Spain. Combined to Monastrell, Cabernet Sauvignon brings structure and finesse to this blend. Plum, black fruits and spices intermingle in a full and persistent mouth capable of standing up to medium-bodied cheeses or couscous with merguez.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Valencia
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 50 %, Monastrell 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Nathalie Bonhomme
- Promoting agent Importation Épicurienne Inc
- SAQ code 11157185
- UPC code 08437006989046
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.