The Stewart family operates one of the Okanagan Valley's finest wine estates. A touch of Sauvignon Blanc (9 percent) adds depth to this easy-to-love Chenin.
- Country Canada
- Region British Columbia, Okanagan Valley
- Designation of origin Okanagan Valley
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape varieties Chenin blanc 88 %, Sauvignon blanc 12 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Quails' Gate Estate Winery
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 11262920
- UPC code 00778856121032
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.