Domaine André Et Mireille Tissot Dosage Zéro Crémant du Jura
- Marie-Josée Beaudoin, sommelier at Patrice Pâtissier
- Country France
- Region Jura
- Designation of origin Crémant du Jura
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 50 %, Pinot noir 40 %, Poulsard 5 %, Trousseau 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Biodynamic, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine André et Mireille Tissot
- Promoting agent AB2Vin Inc.
- SAQ code 11456492
- UPC code 03561019600096
This product is also suitable for making cocktails and here are some ideas for you. We also invite you to discover all of our delicious cocktail recipes.
Holiday BubblesAlmond liqueur (amaretto-like)Black currant liqueurSparkling wine / champagne
Madrid FizzDry ginSparkling wine / champagne
Quebec MimosaMaple liqueurSparkling wine / champagne
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Lobster bisque with rouille and croutonsPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 50 minutes
Wild mushroom vol-au-vent with creamy Quebec cheese saucePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 25 minutes
Mini cheese soufflésPreparation 20 to 25 minutesCooking time 25 to 30 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.