This co-op was created in 1963 to bring together some 20 estates and Châteaux, with the goal of selling and distributing Rhône wines on a greater scale.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Gigondas
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 75 %, Syrah 20 %, Mourvèdre 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer La Compagnie Rhodanienne
- Promoting agent Tocade A.B.V.S. Inc.
- SAQ code 11573912
- UPC code 03263810135004